James 5:16b New International Version (NIV)
16 b The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
Remember that you are righteous because of what Jesus did, not because of what you do! I am counting on you righteous people to have some powerful and effective prayers on our behalf and for those waiting to hear about Him through His Word in their language!
Look at what God has done because of your prayers in the last two weeks!
- Pray for our meeting with the new Wycliffe president on the 6th of May. Pray that he catches the vision for the significance of Scripture Earth.
- Answer: I had a GREAT meeting with the new Wycliffe president.
- Pray God leads us to our next work location after Orlando, we’ll be finished here mid-May. Lots of options right now.
- Answer: We are now scheduled to be back in Tucson June 7th.
- Prayer: Need direction for the next location after June.
- Pray for wisdom: Because we are on the road full time, Jim is thinking we should sell our home.
- Answer: Do not sell the home.
- Pray about the possibility of renting our home. If that is God’s leading, we would need a reasonably priced property manager.
- Answer: It looks like we may have our home rented to a Tucson Lutheran church to use for a parsonage. This would be a year contract starting the end of June!
- Pray this will happen!
- In light to the above answer to prayer, an RV would be a good thing to have as we travel nationwide promoting ScriptureEarth.org.
- Prayer: Ask God to provide just the right RV before the end of June!
- Pray for wisdom – should we go to an event in Charlottesville, VA, June 12-14, called Cosim. http://www.cosimnetwork.org
- Answer, NO
- Pray God leads more people to partner with the Scripture Earth Promotion Project https://www.wycliffe.org/projects/scripture-earth-promotion.
- Answer: Praise for additional funding that came in the last two weeks.
- Pray for that to continue.
- Judys Achilles tendon on her left foot is swollen and very sore.
- Answer: She has seen an ankle doctor. She needs to ice, stretch and rest.
- Pray for complete healing!
- Pray for grace and patience while we live and work so closely these days.
- Praise: God has given us many awesome opportunities to share the scripture resources on ScriptureEarth.org with people and churches in Florida. Many are catching the vision and sharing it with others.
- Pray that God would provide more people to help us in this vision of promoting ScriptureEarth.org
- Pray: For Mike as he continues cancer treatments
- Praise: Arval regaining more mobility and the possibly returning home soon.
- Thanks for praying, we couldn’t do this without you!!!!
520 599-2470, firstname.lastname@example.org
520 268-3681, email@example.com
Find Scripture in thousands of languages: www.scriptureearth.org