I Love to Tell the Story
Easter, the day we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ from the grave. Jesus died for our sins and conquered death making it possible for you and me to have a restored relationship with Him. It’s a love story we love to tell because it is the Good News! God is bringing the unreached peoples of the world within arm’s reach of Christians and churches throughout North America. Through sharing the website ScriptureEarth.org we can engage the unreached peoples with this Good News in their language.
For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,(Is.5:3, John 1:29) and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures(Ps. 16:10, Luke 24:26-27).
—1 Corinthians 15:1-4
Praise and Prayer for Promotion of ScriptureEarth.org
- Praise: We are having great opportunities promoting ScriptureEarth.org to the staff at the Wycliffe US offices in Orlando. Many are catching the vision and sharing it with others.
- Praise: Our friend Mike loaned us their RV to use through May. It’s conveniently located near WBT.
- Prayer that the WBT US leadership will catch the vision for the significance of the site and will place it in a prominent place on the WBT website and in their literature.
- Prayer for Direction in producing some audio and video promotional/vision casting materials.
- Prayer that Judy and I get some professional training in “live radio interviews”.
- Prayer for More funding to come in for Scripture Earth Promotion fund This provides for the promotional costs.
- Prayer for direction after our time in Orlando; June and beyond…
- Prayer for a 5th wheel which will allow us to travel more freely. (We have enough in savings for a good used truck…just not the 5th wheel.)
- Prayer for our children and grandkids spread around the world: China-Josh, Russia-Ani-(Josh’s wife), Alaska-Jordan and North Carolina-Jody & family. *, see picture collage below.
- Praise that my Dad-99 and Judy’s parents -mid-’80s are doing well for their ages.
They found the Bible in their language!
A Dallas Baptist University professor heard about ScriptureEarth.org and shared it with one of her students. Her student is a native Grebo speaker from Liberia. He had never read Scripture in his own language. Now he has it in text and audio and can watch the Jesus film.
The man behind the counter had an African accent. I commented that I had worked in Africa and asked what country he was from. He said Zambia. I showed him the ScriptureEarth.org website on my phone and I entered Zambia under the country. When the languages came up, I asked which of the 35 languages he spoke. With a big smile, he showed me his language. I clicked it and showed him all the Bible and other resources available. I handed him the SE card. He was very appreciative. Because it is “His” language, he will pass it on to family and friends.
Thank you for your faithful prayers and for joining us in this work. God & you are making this possible.
Jim and Judy McCabe