Dear Partners and Friends,
We are praising God for all He did in our last weeks in Tucson before hitting the road again last Friday. So here’s the highlights:
- Renters from mid Dec through March
- Ticket funds all came in
- Shower remodel finished (Jim did an amazing job)
- Many other house projects were finished thanks to volunteer hands
- Jim’s knee improving nicely
- Great visit with Jim’s dad…he is doing so well that he should go off hospice this month
- Two good days with our son Josh before he heads back to S. Korea
Prayer requests for last days in the states:
Good quality time with our daughter Jody, husband Caleb and grand kids Violette and Isaac.
Renters for November and April
Finish up any loose ends; remembering what they are!
Chad entry visa’s arrive in Asheville before we leave there Oct. 22.
Prayer for next 6 months in Chad
International flight, leaving late Oct. Pray for good flights
French language understanding will come back quickly
Adjust quickly to life there; Stay in good health
Peace and calm in Chad
Productive time until we leave April 2016
Thanks for being our amazing team of partners who not only uphold us but the work of providing greater access and understanding of the Bible for many languages in both Chad and Mexico. You through us are touching lives and giving hope.
Because of this, your trust can be in God who raised Christ from the dead and gave Him great glory. Now your faith and hope can rest in Him alone. I Peter 1:21