If you have a car, truck, motorcycle, RV, equipment, etc. running or not and you’d like to donate it to Wycliffe, you can request the funds be directed to the Wycliffe ministry of Jim and Judy McCabe. The donation includes free pickup. This is a tax deductible donation.
Wycliffe is in partnership with Auto-Donation to process these donations. When you click on the link below it will take you to a donation page.
Below is an example of the information asked for on the donation page. I’ve included an explanation in (parentheses).
* Charity of Choice ____ (Here they offer you three choices to direct your donation to: “Literacy Project”, “World wide projects” or “Wycliffe member”. Select Wycliffe member.)
* First Name: ______ (You place your first name here)
* Last Name: ______ (You place your last name here)
* Email: __________ (This is your email address)
* Day Phone: ______ (This is your phone number)
* ZIP Code: ______ (Your mailing zip code)
* Make: __________
* Model: __________
You will be contacted for additional information like, pickup location and that you would like the donation directed to, “Jim and Judy McCabe”.
What else can I donate? One can also donate homes, estates, land, jewelry, collections, cell phones, etc. by contacting Wade Remer, Wycliffe Product Donation Manager at 1 800 Wycliffe ext 3894 or firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to us, Jim and Judy at 520-268-3681 or email@example.com.
Many people have been able to turn their unwanted items into cash for Wycliffe ministries around the world. Maybe its time for some Spring cleaning for Bible translation.
Thanks for thinking / praying about this way to support Jim and Judy’s Wycliffe ministry.
Jim and Judy McCabe