One of life’s blessings is being able to provide for the needs of others. If you believe that everyone deserves to have the Bible in a language they can understand, why not give to support the work of Bible translation?
Maybe you don’t have much money, maybe you don’t work, or maybe you have a steady income. Either way, why should you give to missions? What can five, ten or a hundred dollars do? More than you think.
- That five to ten dollars a month could make you a monthly partner in the work of a Wycliffe missionary.
- The cost of the latest CD could pay for the printing of a Bible.
- The cost of a movie ticket could help pay the expenses of a national translator attending a language workshop.
- A larger gift can help a missionary keep doing what God has called them to do.
- A small offering will do things beyond your imagination.